Monday, March 9, 2009
My views on Euthanasia
I was bewildered when I saw how controversial the topic of euthanasia was. In my opinion I think euthanasia is the right thing to do if there is no chance of the patient to ever wake up or vegetable state. No person wants to live a life were you can't even enjoy living because they'll be stuck in a deep sleep so in my opinion they ain't really living. Although death is an intimidating thing it's basically the same thing as being in a coma because although your still breathing your dead inside because you can't even wake up and see your family again, or do anything since you don't have control of your body anymore. When someone is in a coma and years have passed, then the guardian of that person will be obligated to make the decision of letting the patient live or die. Although euthanasia is a rigorous decision the patient must of wanted it to end like that since they wouldn't want their guardians to waste a lot of money to keep them alive when they ain't really living. Death is inevitable in every human so the patient is going to die no matter what, either way the person who was in the coma was never really living since they were basically in a deep sleep. My decision is for euthanasia because I wouldn't want to live my life like that. I actually want to live and do activities with my friends and families other than making them deppresed and waiting for some miracle that's never going to happen
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
2 comments:
I agree with your stance on euthanasia. I also think that people should have the right to end their lives if they are suffering. It's better to face death than to lay on a bed going through agonizing pain each day or just staying in one spot living off life support.
I agree with Noob because no person should suffer all the pain that will be caused to them for watever reason that person is hospitalized for. even though some people think it is wrong sometimes euthanasia is the best choice.
Post a Comment